IDE – Integrated development environment
- Koder is still my main solution, with a bunch of features I do not want to miss on the go.
- Syntax Highlighting
- Code Autocomplete
- Code Function list
- Access and Manage your Dropbox, (S)FTP, webdav and local files easily
- Built In Terminal (SSH Client)
- Built In Snippet Manager
- Tabbed editing
- Extra Keyboard with Custom Key
- iOS8 Document Picker Support to open/import/export other app files from/to Koder
- Find and replace code
- Previewer Browser with Firebug Support + View Source function
- Editor theme with Custom Theme Editor
- Extra Key / Additional Keys on Virtual Keyboard with open+close brackets keys
- Lock, Manual and Auto Lock
- Extracting Zip File on Local project
- Sophisticated File Browser
- iOS “Open In” support, from Koder to other app
- vice versa
- Change file/folder permission (CHMOD) on FTP/SFTP projects
- Folder Synchronization between Local Project and FTP Project
- Uploading files from desktop from browser or iTunes sharing
- Expandable editing space
- Bluetooth Keyboard Support
- and many more
- DraftCode PHP IDE is a complete PHP and webserver environment that works offline on your iPad or iPhone
- Coda is powerful, and portable text editor.
- A stunningly full
- featured text editor
- Works on both the iPhone or iPad
- Editor features Clips, Find & Replace (with placeholder!), Context Keys, Super Loupe, much more.
- Local or Remote file management
- Remote protocols include FTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, DreamObjects, and FTP (Plain, TLS, SSL) support
- Air Preview for use with Coda for Mac
- SSH Terminal
- Much more!
- Textastic is an advanced code editor for iPad with support for syntax highlighting, (S)FTP and Dropbox.
- Dash is an API Documentation Browser that gives your iPad and iPhone instant offline access to 150+ API documentation sets.
- CodeBucket is the best way to browse and maintain your Bitbucket repositories on any iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
- Git2Go is the first app which unleashes your full development productivity from everywhere.
- GitLab Control is the best way to manage your GitLab projects on any iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad device
Enjoy coding …