Anyone using WPLMS 1.9x should wait and not update to 2.0x yet.
I have a vanilla test environment of WPLMS 1.9x on my testserver and i had no problems until 2.0 came along.
The last customtypes plugin update today killed the setup completely. Many of the old child themes break or have parts broken. Fresh sample data is not working either. Sadly some of my customers already did an update themselves …. perfect ! Will be a long weekend.
I am doing a complete reset of my test environment and waiting for the next update 🙂
Rant: This theme / plugin is getting too bloated in many areas. Two many unknown variables, due to the huge amount of dependencies …
- 28.01.2016: 2.0.1 – broken customtypes .. 2.0.2 should be around the corner 😉
- 29.01.2016: 2.0.2 – released , tested, a lot of fixes, but its not their yet ! Still having massive problems on a clean system using the modern theme and sample data… 2.0.3 please 🙂 Course section is completely broken now, only shows header and first part of the left sidebar!
- 30.01.2016: 2.0.2 clean install still failing and not working 100%, checking upgrade install from 220.127.116.11. Clean install with 18.104.22.168 + Sample data is working. Upgrade to 2.0.2 still has bugs and errors. Modern theme is not working!
- 02.02.2016: Another course plugin update to fix Visual Composer errors. Still seeing little errors here and there. I am sure there will be more updates this week 🙂 Upgrade from 22.214.171.124 works now without errors and site is functional. Have not tested all admin / instructor functionality yet. I reset the settings to defaults after the upgrade to make sure nothing is missing …
- 11.02.2016: Another update to almost all plugins. Will continue and wait for final fixes. Will see how this version performs …