The first release of the new jQuery Horizontal Accordion Menu is now available.
- No dependencies
- Optional use of easing plugin (still some work required)
- Close and open content one after the other
- Close and open at the same time
- Choose trigger (mouseover, click …)
- Easily control through external calls
- Open content on load
- Open content through hash tags in the url (#tab1, #tab2…)
- Position of handle (left, right)
- Mixed handle positions – 2 left , 2 right …
- Cycle through content by interval
- Events when animations starts and ends
- Hide content until all has been assembled
Should work fine on Firefox, IE and Safari. Works in Opera, but still requires to set a fixed width for the containers, defined through the options (working on a fix).